Using LibQUAL+ Library as Place" Results to Inform Space Planning Decisions"
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- Janice Lewis (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: This poster compares Joyner Library's 2009 LibQUAL+ survey results with data obtained from users through focus groups, surveys, and interviews. It discusses how the data informed the library's space planning process, as we endeavored to meet students' expressed needs for additional group space for collaborative work and more quiet study space.
- ALA Annual Conference 2009. Washington, DC.
- Language: English
- Date: 2009
- library as place, space planning
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|Using LibQUAL+ Library as Place" Results to Inform Space Planning Decisions"||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/2239/ALA Share Fair 2009.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.