The Records of a ‘Sober, Quiet, and Industrious People’: The Archives of the Moravian Church in America, Southern Province, in Winston-Salem
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- William Joseph Thomas, Assistant Director for Collections and Scholarly Communication (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: This article examines the history and holdings of the Moravian Archives at the Archie K. Davis Center in Winston-Salem.
- North Carolina Libraries. 63:(Fall/Winter, 2005) p. 82-84.
- Language: English
- Date: 2005
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|The Records of a ‘Sober, Quiet, and Industrious People’: The Archives of the Moravian Church in America, Southern Province, in Winston-Salem||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/2075/Pages from NCL_63_3-4_Fall-Winter2005.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.