Open Access for Online Scholarship: The Beginnings of Institutional Repositories in North Carolina
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- William Joseph Thomas, Assistant Director for Collections and Scholarly Communication (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: This article surveys the current state of institutional repositories in North Carolina.
- Language: English
- Date: 2007
- North Carolina, DSpace, Open Access, Instututional Repositories
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|Open Access for Online Scholarship: The Beginnings of Institutional Repositories in North Carolina||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/2073/Pages from NCL_65_1-2_Spring-Summer2007-2.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.