Adina L. Riggins
As University Archivist, I am charged with the following responsibilities:
1. Collect, arrange, describe, and preserve documents and other media related to the history of UNCW and Wilmington College.
2. Actively solicit new materials for archives from faculty, staff, and students, including the creation of oral histories and videotaped interviews.
3. Enhance access to the University Archives collection by creating finding aids, overseeing the cataloging of archival materials, and creating Web resources.
4. Catalog A/V materials for Special Collections.
5. Publicize and promote the University Archives by creating exhibits and other learning opportunities.
There are 4 included publications by Adina L. Riggins :