- UNCG Author/Contributor (non-UNCG co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- Nancy A. Myers, Associate Professor (Creator)
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG )
- Web Site: http://library.uncg.edu/
Abstract: I hit the top of the third flight of stairs, veered right down the hall, trying not to slip on the freshly waxed tiled floor in my 2-inch heels. The door was open, so I knew I wasn't late—yet. Bad form to be late on the first day of a graduate seminar. I had stopped to chat with a friend I had not seen in two months, so here I was racing to make that open door. I almost collided with the professor outside the classroom. Secure in my arrival, I smiled.
"Why are you taking this course?" he queried me in the hall.
PDF (Portable Document Format)
Created on 8/9/2011
- Journal of the Assembly for Expanded Perspectives on Learning
- Language: English
- Date: 2003
- English, English Education