Canadian Public Library Service to a Multicultural Society: An American Praises Canadian Distinctiveness
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- Plummer Alston Jones (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: First published in Epilogue: Canadian Bulletin for the History of Books, Libraries, and Archives, this article traces the history of Canadian public library service to immigrants and ethnic groups through four periods of time, in the development of an inclusive approach that encourages a pluralistic "mosaic" within the nation.
- Epilogue : Canadian bulletin for the history of books, libraries, and archives
- Language: English
- Date: 1991
- multicultural, public library
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|Canadian Public Library Service to a Multicultural Society: An American Praises Canadian Distinctiveness||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/1114/JonesEpilogue.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.