The Federal Depository Library Program: Anachronism or Necessity?
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- David Durant (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: A look at how the advent of the World Wide Web and transition to primarily electronic distribution of federal publications has permanently altered the FDLP. In order to survive, the program needs to transition from the old model based on geographically dispersed storehouses of information to a new model based on user service.
- Durant, D. The Federal Depository Library Program: Anachronism or Necessity? [computer file]. North Carolina Libraries (Online) v. 62 no. 1 (Spring 2004) p. 30-9
- Language: English
- Date: 1905
- FDLP, Federal Depository Library Program, government information, government documents, depositories, libraries
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|The Federal Depository Library Program: Anachronism or Necessity?||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/1053/fdlp.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.