- UNCG Author/Contributor (non-UNCG co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- Michael C. Peterson (Creator)
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG )
- Web Site: http://library.uncg.edu/
- Stuart Dischell
Abstract: These poems often aim toward resonance rather than reference - issuing not necessarily from the representation of any event, but the event that an (often) rhetorical voice must create for itself in order for the poem to "happen," and which must somehow become anthemic to a number of selves. The voices of these poems confront the possibility of meaninglessness, and do so in various stages of commitment, embodiment, and potency - measured, too, by laws, geographical boundaries, and other demarcations external to them.
PDF (Portable Document Format)
Created on 5/1/2008
- Language: English
- Date: 2008
- Poetry, Sarcophagus, Verse, Petrarch, North Carolina
- Poetry $y 21st century.