- UNCG Author/Contributor (non-UNCG co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- Catherine E. Matthews, Professor (Creator)
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG )
- Web Site: http://library.uncg.edu/
Abstract: Students' natural interest in our solar system makes an interdisciplinary unit on the topic all the more rewarding. The following activities allow you to construct your own path to teaching the solar system. Not only can science teachers get involved, but language arts, social studies, art, music, and other teachers can also be a part of the activities and lessons. This collection of ideas should spark an interest in astronomy in any middle school classroom.
PDF (Portable Document Format)
Created on 1/1/1999
- Science Scope, 22 (8), 10-14.
- Language: English
- Date: 1999
- Solar system, Astronomy, Science teaching, Middle schools