2010 Top Ten Trends in Academic Libraries: A Review of the Current Literature
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- et al. Lewis, Janice (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: The ACRL Research, Planning and Review Committee, a component of the Research Coordinating Committee, is responsible for creating and updating a continuous and dynamic environmental scan for the association that encompasses trends in academic librarianship, higher education, and the broader environment. As a part of this effort, the committee develops a list of the top ten trends that are affecting academic libraries now and in the near future. This list was compiled based on an extensive review of current literature
- College & Research Libraries News. 71:6(June, 2010) p. 286-292.
- Language: English
- Date: 2010
- Top Trends, Planning, Literature Review, Future, Academic Libraries
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|2010 Top Ten Trends in Academic Libraries: A Review of the Current Literature||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/2838/ACRL Top Trends.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.