Assessing Return on Investment for E-Resources: A Cross-Institutional Analysis of Cost-Per-Use Data
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- Patrick L. Carr (Creator)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: Libraries often rely on cost-per-use (CPU) data to measure the return on investment for their e-resource subscriptions. By comparing CPU data supplied by several libraries, this presentation will provide added context to CPU-based assessments. It will explore what a cross-institutional CPU analysis reveals about libraries varying returns for their subscriptions, and it will consider the potential that such an analysis has to increase returns on investment.
- ALA Midwinter Meeting. San Diego, USA/California.
- Language: English
- Date: 2011
- Electronic resources, Evaluation, Library collection development
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|Assessing Return on Investment for E-Resources: A Cross-Institutional Analysis of Cost-Per-Use Data||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/3143/CPU-Carr.ppt||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.