ECU professors research effects of BP oil spill in Gulf of Mexico and beyond
- ECU Author/Contributor (non-ECU co-authors, if there are any, appear on document)
- East Carolina University (ECU )
- Web Site: http://www.ecu.edu/lib/
Abstract: The BP oil spill, also known as the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, has riveted the attention of the public since an explosion April 20 aboard an offshore oil rig caused crude oil to begin to leak into the Gulf of Mexico. Now, East Carolina University professors are participating in various research projects that may help determine some of the effects of this catastrophic event.
- Pieces of Eight (June, 2010).
- Language: English
- Date: 2010
- oil spill, British Petroleum, BP, Deepwater Horizon
|Title||Location & Link||Type of Relationship
|ECU professors research effects of BP oil spill in Gulf of Mexico and beyond||http://thescholarship.ecu.edu/bitstream/handle/10342/2636/ECU-professors-research-BP-oil-spill.pdf||The described resource references, cites, or otherwise points to the related resource.